Pages

Sunday 6 January 2013

Cherry pie

Following up on yesterdays cherry pie teaser, here's the finished product.
I was a bit worried the filling was a bit runny and drained a little of the liquid off before cooking.


I'm glad i did as the filling was still a little runny, but oh my it was delicious.


 And my lattice work is slowly improving too. A pie is even better if it's tasty and pretty right?


This recipe was amazing, i highly recommend it. I found it a little too sweet but oh so decadent and the cinnamon balances out with the cherries beautifully. Yup this recipe is worth every cherry pitting i had to do to get the 4 cups worth of cherries.

If you're lucky enough to have cherries on hand give this one a go, you won't regret it.
And i don't think the pie obsession is over just yet.....
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment